MaticLaunch disrupts traditional fundraising methods by leveraging Polygon
Singapore, Aug 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – MaticLaunch is launching the first fully decentralized fundraising platform for the next generation of Polygon-based ideas. The project disrupts conventional fundraising methods by providing a cost-effective yet scalable solution by harnessing the power of blockchain technology.
MaticLaunch’s overriding vision is to engage small-scale investors and provide an opportunity to invest in blockchain projects at an early stage.
What is MaticLaunch?
MaticLaunch is a fully decentralized fundraising platform for innovative ideas coming to Polygon. It essentially acts as a bridge between visionary teams and investors. It provides unauthorized investment pooling capabilities to blockchain entrepreneurs, diverting their skills to commodity development while the community reviews projects through stand-alone governance events.
It also provides community guaranteed allowances as well as wagering rewards. Everything happens in a decentralized fashion using a governance token called MTCL. On the other hand, MaticLaunch’s autopilot liquidity solution avoids the mats by locking in adequate liquidity on a decentralized exchange.
The utility of MaticLaunch tokens is what sets it apart from the crowd.
1. Governance: Future projects on the MaticLaunch Launchpad will be fully validated by the community. MTCL tokens enable governance on the blockchain
2. Staking: In order to participate in governance and fundraising events, users will stake MTCL tokens and receive staking rewards for their activities
3. Decentralized: Unauthorized pool creation mechanism allows anyone to come up with an idea designed for fundraising in a decentralized manner
4. Cash extraction: Once launched on decentralized exchanges, MTCL holders can fuel liquidity on DEX to earn attractive LP mining rewards
5. Fair distribution: MTCL holders essentially benefit from a part of the total allocation based on the number of MTCL tokens put into play on the platform.
Unique IDO process
MaticLaunch has its own method for IDOs (Initial Decentralized Offerings). MTCL plays a key role in building a pool, validating a project, and investing in approved projects. Here’s how:
Step 1: By staking out a certain quantity of MTCL tokens, the founders and project leaders will create a fundraising pot in a decentralized manner.
2nd step: MTCL holders will stake their holdings on the platform for a period of time and participate in governance events.
Step 3: If the number of “Yes” votes received by a pool is greater than the number of “No” votes, it will be moved to an investment pool for fundraising.
Step 4: (Round 1) MTCL token stakers will receive an investment allowance based on the number of tokens staked during a defined period of time.
Step 5: (Round 2) The remaining unsold tokens will be offered directly to the community on a first come, first served basis (FCFS), making it difficult to secure a spot.
Step 6: If the project successfully reaches the soft cap, predetermined liquidity will automatically be provided to DEX like QuickSwap or Dfyn.
Step 7: All participants in the token sale will be able to claim their purchased tokens through the MaticLaunch dashboard.
Thus, investors are offered the opportunity to invest at an early stage while teams receive fundraising support, all in a decentralized manner.
Follow the official Twitter account and join the Telegram discussion group for the latest updates.
Contact: Meg D.
E-mail: [email protected]
The post office MaticLaunch disrupts traditional fundraising methods by leveraging Polygon appeared first on ZEXPR WIRE.