Leverage a multi-cloud strategy to drive digital
WESTPORT, Conn., Feb. 11 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HMG Strategy, the world’s #1 digital platform for technology executives to reinvent the business and reshape the business world, is thrilled to host its HMG Live! Multi-Cloud Executive Leadership Summit on February 24. HMG Strategy’s highly interactive events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative enterprise security and technology leaders to discuss the most pressing challenges and opportunities in leadership, strategy, culture, technology and career paths they face today – and into the future.
The HMG 2022 live! The Multi-Cloud Executive Leadership Summit will focus on the resiliency, cost optimization and other benefits that a multi-cloud strategy provides, as well as how best to attract and retain the skills needed to take supports a multi-cloud model.
“With major cloud platform outages occurring in 2021, an increasing number of technology executives in the HMG community are pushing for a multi-cloud approach,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG. Strategy.
World-class technology leaders and industry experts speaking at HMG Live 2022! The Multi-Cloud Executive Leadership Summit will include:
- Ernest BoyeManaging Director, Cloud Platforms and Engineering, American Airlines
- Tim DokenVice President, Information Technology, Johnson Brothers
- Fred HarrisHead of Cybersecurity Risks, Data Risks and IT Risks, Societe Generale Corporate and Investment Banking
- Zacharie HughesVice President of IT Development and Operations, CHS Inc.
- Dutt KalluriFormer Global Senior Vice President of Digital and Technology Transformation, Broadridge
- Wendy M. PfeifferDSI, Nutanix
- Anil SaldanhaChief Cloud Officer, Rush University System for Health
- Steve WinterfeldConsulting CISO, Akamai
Valuable partners for HMG Live 2022! The Multi-Cloud Executive Leadership Summit includes Akamai, Aviatrix, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Genesys Works, Globant, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Minnesota, Skybox Security, Strata, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom and Zscaler.
To find out more about the HMG Live 2022! Multi-Cloud Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here.
On February 24, HMG Strategy will also host the 2022 HMG Live! Digital Transformation Executive Leadership Summit. The HMG 2022 live! The Digital Transformation Executive Leadership Summit will focus on the role technology leaders can play by partnering with the CEO and executive team to identify how digital technologies such as artificial intelligence, automation, internet objects, cloud computing and analytics can be leveraged to create new business models and go-to-market opportunities.
Top CIOs and industry leaders speaking at the 2022 HMG Live! The Digital Transformation Executive Leadership Summit on February 24 will include:
- Nicholas AvilaChief Technology Officer for North America, Globant
- Paul BellackGlobal CIO, Magna International
- Mignona SideChief Security Officer, NetApp
- Dennis HodgesCIO, Inteva Products LLC
- Kyoko KobayashiManaging Partner, CIOs Beyond Borders Group
- Close Lee YowCIO, CAA Club Group
- Samantha LiscioCIO, Canadian CIO of the Year 2020, Public Sector, NIHR Clinical Research Network
- Laura SilverExecutive Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Sun Life Financial
- Sanjib SahouEVP and Chief Digital Officer, Ingram Micro
- jamal shahManaging Partner, Causal Effects, Inc.
- Gary SorrentoPresident of the Zoom CISO Council, Global Deputy CIO, Zoom
- Jesse WhaleyVice President and CISO, Amtrak
Valuable partners for HMG Live 2022! The Digital Transformation Executive Leadership Summit includes Akamai, BetterCloud, CIO Association of Canada, Darktrace, Globant, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Toronto, Skybox Security, Strata, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom and Zscaler.
To find out more about the HMG Live 2022! Digital Transformation Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click on here.
On March 8, HMG Strategy will hold its 2022 HMG Live! SASE Executive Leadership Summit. This event, themed “The Shift to SASE: Tackling Risk and Inspiring Trust in a Cloud-Connected World”, will focus on the factors driving a growing number of enterprises to adopt a Secure Access Service Edge ( SASE) to provide end-to-end protection across enterprise infrastructure, and the steps and skills needed to do so.
World-class CISOs and security leaders speaking at HMG Live 2022! The SASE Executive Leadership Summit on March 8 will include:
- Nishant BhajariaGlobal Head of Privacy Engineering and Analytics, Uber
- Rocco GrilloManaging Director – Global Cyber Risk Services & Incident Response Investigation, Alvarez & Marsal
- John Iannarelliformer FBI Special Agent and Senior Executive Advisor, FBI
- Kumar RamachandranSVP Products for SASE, Palo Alto Networks
- Erik TomasiManaging Partner, Symosis Security
Valuable partners for HMG Live 2022! SASE Executive Leadership Summit includes Akamai, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Globant, Insight Cloud + Data Center Transformation, Netskope, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Philadelphia, Skybox Security, Strata, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
To find out more about the HMG Live 2022! SASE Executive Leadership Summit and to register for this personalized event, click here.
To learn more about all of HMG Strategy’s upcoming CIO and CISO Summits, click here.
About the HMG strategy
HMG Strategy is the world’s leading digital platform for connecting technology leaders to reinvent business and reshape the business world. HMG Strategy’s global network consists of more than 400,000 CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, CDOs, senior business technology executives, research industry executives, venture capitalists, industry experts and world-class opinion leaders.
HMG Strategy’s global media model generates over one million impressions per week, providing vast opportunities for technology leaders and partner sponsors to promote themselves and their brands.
HMG Strategy was founded in 2008 by Hunter Muller, a leadership expert who has worked side-by-side with Fortune 2000 leaders with strategic planning and career progression over the past 30 years.
HMG Strategy’s regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, author books and digital resource center offer unique, peer-focused guidance from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs, CDOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career progression.
HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-led research services, such as its CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which brings together the world’s top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm the key opportunities and challenges they face. in their roles.
HMG Strategy’s Global Peer Actionable Insights service stack is a unique set of research services designed to keep enterprise technology executives informed of the latest trends in leadership, business, technology and global geoeconomics that have an impact on businesses and industries.
HMG Ventures is a venture capital unit designed to connect CIOs, CTOs, CISOs and other technology executives with innovative technology start-ups, from Silicon Valley to Tel Aviv. HMG Ventures offers technology executives a window into hot emerging technology companies that can help drive their businesses forward while providing these executives with unparalleled personal investment opportunities. An early-stage investment in an enterprise-level AI-powered service management provider delivered a 100x return.
HMG Strategy also produces the HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel, a new webinar series designed to connect enterprise technology and security leaders to the most innovative technology and cybersecurity companies around the world.
To learn more about the 7 pillars of trust in HMG Strategy’s unique business model, click here.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/9607018b-7646-4f35-b662-146c38de123b